Are hair loss and baldness problems for you?. Do you looking for solutions without surgery?. I can tell you that you are not alone. Many people are seeking the solution to alopecia, thinning hair, or hair loss. If you are one of them, keep reading our blog.
We can collect all treatment methods in two main headlines. One is surgical methods that need local anesthesia used for regrowth your hair in the bald area. The second is the natural and clinical restoration that usually aims to protect your existing hair and to slow or stop your hair loss.
In surgical methods such as FUE, FUT, and DHI, surgeons aim that regrowth your hair in the recipient area. All techniques are almost the same as each other, but they have differences while extracting hair or implanting hair, and they have differences in the tools used.
On the other hand, the goal of the natural and clinical treatments is to protect your existing hair and slow or stop your hair loss. In this method, you can use some medicines or some vitamins.
- Quitting smoking is one way that may be able to slow or stop your hair loss. Because toxins in cigarette smoke have been shown to harm hair follicles and speed up hair loss.
- Peppermint oil will increase blood circulation to your scalp and will reduce hair loss.
- Folic acid another way that can help your cells make DNA, can reduce inflammation, and prevents anemia.
- Scalp massage is another method that may increase blood flow to your scalp and resulting in hair regrowth.
- Although minoxidil is originally a hypertension drug, it can stop your hair loss. Also, minoxidil may help to stop your hair loss, but it can’t help to regrow hair at your hairline.
- Finasteride and Dutasteride are oral tablet medications used to restore hair loss and stop baldness by increasing testosterone.
- Using low-level doses of laser treatments can stimulate circulation and encourage your hair growth.
The bottom line is whether if you are a man or a woman, you can experience one of the problems hair loss, alopecia, or thinning hair. But you should know that it is not a destiny even you are scare of surgery. You can prevent your hair loss, and you can slow or stop your hair loss. If you find out more you can read our blog, and also you can contact us.