Every men or woman want to have stronger and healthier hair. To have stronger, shinier, and healthier hair, you need to nourish your hair. For this, the food you eat should contain nutritional values that will strengthen and nourish your hair. Feeding your hair can prevent problems such as hair loss.
As a result of the researches, it has been found that the hair of a person grows 1.25 cm per month and 15 cm in a year. However, the speed of hair growth may vary depending on age, health, genetics, and diet. Factors such as genetics and age are not factors at your control, but you can control your diet. You can make your hair healthier, shinier, and stronger by controlling your diet. In the content of this article, we will suggest a few foods that will benefit your hair.
- Eggs are one of the hair-friendly food that a great source of protein and biotin. These two nutrients can help the growth of your hair. Also, protein is important for hair growth, and a lack of protein can lead to hair loss.
- Spinach is another food that beneficial for your hair. Spinach contains folate, iron, and vitamin A and C. All of these nutrients may increase hair growth.
- Fatty fish like herring, mackerel, and salmon have nutrients that may help the growth of hair because fatty fishes are an excellent source of omega-3. Omega-3 and omega-6 are the nutrients that increased hair density and reduced hair loss.
- Nuts also have a variety of nutrients that can promote hair growth. When you eat 28 grams of almonds provides 37% of your daily vitamin E needs. Vitamin E and vitamin B are linked to hair loss.
- Meat is the last food on that list. Meat is one of the main sources of protein and protein is essential for strong and healthy hair. Red meat also contains iron that may promote hair growth.